Haryana Staff Selection Comission HSSC & Haryana Police Department has released the recruitment notification for the 6400 Constabe & Sub Inspector Recruitment online application form 2019. Candidates can apply for the posts through Online Mode Only. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
12th/ Bachelor Degree.
Post Location : Haryana.
Submission Last Date : 28-Jun-2019.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5000 (Gen= 1800, SC=900, BCA=700, BCB=400, EWS=500, ESMGEN=350, ESM-SC=100 ESM-BCA=100, ESM-BCB=150)
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1000 (Gen=360, SC=180, BCA=140, BCB=80, EWS=100, ESMGEN=70, ESM-SC=20, ESM-BCA=20 , ESM-BCB=30)
- Sub-Inspector (Male): 400 (Gen=144, SC=72, BCA=56, BCB=32, EWS=40, ESM-GEN=28, ESM-SC=8, ESM-BCA=8, ESM-BCB=12)
Qualification/Education Required: 1. Male & Female Constable (General Duty) i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution for all the categories. ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher. 2. Sub-Inspector (Male) i) Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
Age Limit: 1. Male & Female Constable (General Duty) 18- 25 years, 2. Sub-Inspector (Male) 21- 27 years
Pay Scale/Salary: Male & Female Constable (General Duty): 21700- 69100 – Level-3, Cell-I.
Sub-Inspector (Male): 35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I
Application Fee: 1. Constable (General Duty): For General Category ₹100 For Male & ₹50 For Female
For SC/ BC/ EWS Category ₹25 For Male & ₹13 For Female
2. Sub-Inspector: ₹150 For Male & ₹75 For Female
PWD/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Knowledge Test & PST Test.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jun 2019 to 26 Jun 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12 Jun 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 26 Jun 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 28 Jun 2019
Apply Online: Click Here