www.hidrecruitment.in Junior Engineer Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Irrigation Department|
|Name of the Examination||HID JE Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|Number of the Post||400 Posts|
|Name of the Department||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||20th June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||10th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
Candidate must have the passing certificate for the B.Tech degree in the required field that is Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical.
The age of the candidate must be between 17 years to 45 years of age where 17 year is the minimum age criteria and 45 years is the maximum age criteria of the candidate.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of his or her merit.
If the candidate belongs to the general category and he is male then he or she has to pay 150INR as the application fees. For the female candidate who belongs to the general category has to pay 75INR as the application fees and if he or she belongs to the reserved category then the candidate has to pay 35INR as the application fees.
- Starting Date to apply online: 20th June 2017
- Last date to apply online: 10th July 2017
- Last date to pay fees via challan: 12th July 2017
If the candidate is facing any sort of problem while applying for this recruitment then he or she can follow this simple procedure or he or she can mention his or her query in the space provided below.
- Visit the official webpage of the HID that is hid.gov.in or www.hidrecruitment.in.
- Check link to apply online for Junior Engineer located at the home page of the website.
- After clicking on the link, another page will get open in front of the screen which is the application form.
- Mention all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents and certificates along with the photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees and upload the receipt along with other documents.
- Press the submit icon to submit all the details and information.
- Take the hard copy of the application which you can use in your future.