Dates for Submission of Online Term -end Examination form:
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination, December-2019
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) June, 2019 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status of June, 2019 before filling Examination Form. Students who’s TEE June, 2019 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE December, 2019 on or before last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in December-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to email@example.com or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted in any form.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. For Regional Centre wise list of Exam centre. Click here to view.
- Choice of exam centre – Students while filling the examination form have also option to select three choices of Exam centre from the same Regional Centre.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- NOTE – The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. Accordingly, the datesheet has been modified and the dates for the courses are as under-
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement slip with the following details i.e., Control Number, Course Code, Date and Session. It will also reflect the validity of registration January/July session. The student is advised to retain the auto generated Control Number for this reference and record. This will facilitate the student to have pre-hand information of the datesheet as well as help them to know the clash of course(s). In order to entertain any such complaint a separate email id (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be provided to the students which will be attended by Exam-II section in order to check. Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for you reference and record. For Examination Form status, please visit SEARCH OPTIONN after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)
Examination fee and Mode of Payment
(Note: Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank)
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ 150 per course theory|
@ 150 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Students are advised that they must ensure they are exercising adequate caution and care while filling the Examination Form and opting mode of payment.
Medium of Instruction: The students are required to give answers to the questions only in the languages in which the Programme is offered. Answer scripts written in any other regional language in which the Programmes are not offered will not be evaluated and the same will be cancelled without any intimation to the students. In such cases, the students will be required to reappear in the examination.
Un-successful Submission of Exam Formm
Step 1: Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. however the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examinationn
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the Examination Hall for writing Examination. In case, students do not have IGNOU Identity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the Examination. Students are required to contact the RC in person (by post) and get the duplicate Identity card for attending Examination.
In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to Examination Form please contact Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209 or send us email at email@example.com
NOTE:- The request for change of exam centre/course will not be entertained beyond 20th October ,2019.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms..