GPSC State Tax Inspector Result 2021
GPSC State Tax Inspector Result 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the Prelims Result against Advt. No. 109/2019-20, State Tax Inspector, Class-3 posts on its official website @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on 19th May 2021. Out of the total candidates who appeared in the Prelims Exam on 07th March 2021, only 3224 candidates have been declared provisionally qualified to apply for the Mains Exam. This recruitment drive will be filling 243 posts of State Tax Inspector posts. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their roll number in the result pdf released by the commission. For your ease, we have provided the direct link to download the result pdf in the article here. Also, check the category-wise cut off marks announced along with the result. You can get your results by visiting our results page only on Results Alertac.
No. of Candidates Qualified
|Category||Candidates Qualified- 3224|
GPSC STI Prelims Cut off Marks
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks to be secured candidate to appear in the merit list of the concerned category which is released by the commission along with the result. Check the prelims cut off marks released by the commission from the below table:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
How to Download GPSC State Tax Inspector Result 2021 ?
- Go to official website of GPSC – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on ‘View attachment’ given under ‘List of Eligible Candidates for Applicn. Scrutiny 128/2019-20 Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-2, Ports and Transport Department Class-2’
- A new page will open, click on – ‘List of Eligible Candidates for Applicn. Scrutiny – 128/2019-20 – LECAS-128-201920.pdf
- Download GPSC STI Result PDF
- Check roll numbers of selected candidates
GPSC STI recruitment is being done for filling 243 State Tax Inspector, Class-2 Posts.
“If you are having queries related to the post, you guys can easily comment your query in the Comments Section given below and our team will help you out with a solution as soon as possible.”
Also subscribe for the News Letter on the website.