UPSC CAPF Vacancies Details 2017:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 1206 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandants
- BSF post- Male: 99 posts, Female: 17 posts
- CISF post- Male: 66 posts, Female: 23 posts
- CRPF post- Male: 486 posts, Female: 11 posts
- SSB post- Male: 71 posts, Female: 31 posts
- ITBP post- Male: 176 posts, Female: 10 posts
Eligibility criteria for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have completed graduation in any stream from any authorized University/ Board of the respective states.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 21 years to 25 years for Police Constable posts as on 01stAugust 2017.
Application fee: Refer the official notification available at the official website of the department for UPSC Police Constable Vacancy 2017.
Selection Procedure: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Physical Exam.
- CAPF Notification Release Date: 12th April 2017
- Starting Date of submission of application form: 12th April 2017
- The Last date to send the application form: 05th May 2017
- Exam Date of UPSC CAPF (AC): 23rd July 2017
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2017:
- The objective type questions will be asked in the exam
- Paper will be of 100 Marks
- Each question carry one marks
- Two hours will be allotted for the exam
UPSC CAPF Exam Syllabus 2017
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Analytical Aptitude
- Knowledge of Elementary Maths
- Basic knowledge in English and Hindi
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
- Question paper will be available in English, Hindi, and Regional Languages
How to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Search and click on the Recruitment section.
- Open the Online Application Form link
- Fill all the details that are required carefully
- Upload all the copies of essential certificates
- Make a payment of application fee
- Click on submit option and complete the application process
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in