Tribal Development Department Job Details 2017
|Name of the Board||Tribal Development Department|
|Name of the Post||Superintendent, Warden Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||162 vacancies|
|Starting Date for submission of application form||3rd April 2017|
|The last date for submission of application form||24th April 2017|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
- Female Superintendent: 116 posts
- Male Superintendent: 25 posts
- Female Warden: 13 posts
- Male Warden: 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed class 12th or any degree from the authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The candidates who want to apply for Superintendent Warden Position in Tribal Development Department are suggested to refer the official notification for age limit criteria available at the official website of the department.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the organization. Refer the official notification for detailed information related to this thing.
How to Apply For the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the Official Website of Tribal Development Department i.e. www.mahatribal.gov.in.
- Click on the official notification for Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017
- Download the application form from the direct link available on the web page.
- And fill the application form with all the required details carefully and recheck it before submitting it.
- Finally, submit the application form at Interview place.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 03rd April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 24th April 2017
Official Website: www.mahatribal.gov.in