TRB Recruitment Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)
- Post Category: State Government
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1325 posts
- Name of the post: Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music and Sewing)
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Last Date: 18th August 2017
Eligibility Criteria for TRB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification that is essential for the candidates for the released posts is mentioned below. Candidates are suggested to just have a look.
- Physical Education Teacher: All the interested applicants should have S.S.L.C/ Higher Secondary/ Govt teacher certificate of Higher grade in Physical education/Bachelor Degree in Physical Education/ Master’s Degree in Physical education.
- Drawing Teacher: All the interested applicants should have S.S.L.C/ Degree in Drawing and painting under part-III of university of state or it’s equivalent/ Diploma in Painting or drawing of Annamalai university/ Diploma in Painting or drawing of Government college of arts and crafts.
- Music Teacher: All the interested applicants should have S.S.L.C/ Degree with music under Part-III/ Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University/ Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University/ Diploma in Music of Madras University or Madurai University.
- Sewing Teacher: Candidates should have S.S.L.C/ Certificate in needle work and dress making and embroidery (higher grade)/ Diploma in costume and dressing.
Age Limit: The age limit should not exceed 57 years.
Application Fee: Application fee is different for the different category candidates and that is:
- For general category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All the interested category candidates need to pay through online banking, debit card, credit card, only.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following:
- Written exam
- Document Verification
|Starting date for the submission of online application form||27th July 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||18th August 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||23rd September 2017|
How to apply for the TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in