TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017–2018
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited has strewed a job advertisement regarding TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment. The eligible aspirants may apply against the invitation for 18 Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Vacancies. The aspirants can show their capability and skills by grabbing this opportunity and fill application form using online mode.
This Page Includes:
- TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
- Age restriction
- Qualification Required
- Salary structure
- Selection Procedure
- How to apply
- Last Date to apply
- Official Notification
The interested candidates may apply for this job opportunity by submitting their TNEB TANGEDCO Application Form on or before the last date that is 27-06-2017. The candidates can get the detailed information regarding TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017–2018 on this page which is created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Qualification||CA/CMA inter qualified|
|Age Limitations||Below 30 years|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Last Date to apply online for TNEB TANGEDCO Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment||27-06-2017|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies:
Assistant Accounts Officer: 18
Required Qualification for TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs:
Job appliers should have passed in the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) from recognized University/Institutions.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for these job openings in government sector must not be less than 18 years and the maximum age of candidates are given as follows.
- Upper age will be relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ ST/ OBC category Candidates.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||18 Years||No Age Limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs) , BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes].||18 Years||30 Years|
Rs.15700/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay Rs.5400/- will be given to those candidates who will be finally recruited for stated positions.
- For OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/ PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable to the bank.
- The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.