Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Forest Ranger Exam 2017:
Education Qualification: Applicants those who are willing for the released posts need to have completed the Bachelor degree in science with at least Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, physics, and zoology as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested applicants must lie in between 18 years to 35 years and the age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Govt.
Application Fee: Candidates need to have to deposit Rs. 250/- for general category, Rs. 150 for OBC (Non creamy layer) category applicants and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST category applicants.
Selection Process: Applicants need to have to qualify the two phase exams i.e. prelims and main exams. The final selection will be made on the basis of the personal interview.
- Starting date to fill the online application form: Available soon
- The Last date to fill the online application form: Available soon
How to apply for the RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in