PWD Maharashtra Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Public Works Department (PWD)
- Total number of posts: 243 posts
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant, and Stenographer
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Selection Process: Walk in interview
- Official website: www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in
Name of the posts:
- Junior Engineer
- Civil Engineering Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for PWD Maharashtra Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form should have done B. Tech/ M. Tech in Electrical engineering from any authorized university and college. Also, applicants are suggested to refer the official notice for detailed information.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form should lie in between 18 years to 33 years. The upper age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of Govt.
Selection Process: The interested candidates those who meet the given eligibility criteria conditions will appear for the walk-in interview as their selection process for different posts available in the department.
Application Fee: All the willing candidates are suggested to pay the application fee as per their category wise which is listed as follows:
- For General Category Candidates- Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Processing Charges Candidates – Rs. 60/-
- Starting Date for the submission of Application form: Available Now
- Walk-in Dates for Interview: 24th August 2017
Contenders should read the Official Notice of PWD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
How to apply for PWD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now, search and click on the link of junior engineer recruitment
- Press on the link and read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Enter all the information in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on the submit tab
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in