ONGC Recruitment 2016
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Gujarat has released a recruitment notification related to the the ONGC AEE Jobs 2016 for 417 number of AEE, Chemist, Geophysicist, Geologist, Materials Management Officer and other positions. The applicants who have applied for GATE 2016 they are invited to register online for the ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form in between the last dates i.e. 28th July 2016 to 10th August 2016 by following the official website provided below. For more information about the ONGC Geophysicist Recruitment 2016 refer the official website provided below. Also, applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates.
The ONGC is also called as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited and is headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas corporation. A Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, it is under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, India. ONGC is one of the India’s biggest oil and gas analysis and production corporation among the other corporation. The ONGC production is around 69% of India’s total crude oil, which establishes around 30% of the total demand of the country and is around 62% of its natural gas. Every year a large number of applicants apply for this recruitment and this year we expect the same.
ONGC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 417 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
AEE: 268 Posts
- Production (Chemical): 53
- Mechanical: 52
- Electrical: 31
- Drilling (Mechanical): 33
- Electronics: 17
- Production (Mechanical): 13
- Civil: 15
- Cementing (Petroleum): 04
- Cementing (Mechanical): 07
- Instrumentation: 14
- Drilling (Petroleum): 04
- Reservoir: 16
- Production Petroleum: 09
Materials Management Officer: 23 Posts
Chemist: 30 Posts
Geologist: 34 Posts
Programming Officer: 05 Posts
Transport Officer: 06 Posts
Geophysicist: 51 Posts
- Surface: 29
- Wells: 22
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess the Post-Graduation/ Graduate Degree in the respective Engineering Discipline from a well-known reputed university or institute.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is provided below and for age relaxations visit the official notification provided below.
- AEE Drilling/ Cementing: For this post applicants should not be more than 28 years of age.
- For All Other Posts: For this post, the upper age should not be more than 31 years.
Salary: The applicants who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 11000/- and Rs. 12000/-
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- GATE 2016 Score
- Personal Interview
Registration Fee: Those applicants who have applied for GATE-2016 for recruitment to the posts notified in the said advertisement need to apply online for the posts in ONGC. However, they need not pay any registration fee.
- The starting date of online registration: 28th July 2016
- The Last Date of online registration: 10th August 2016
- Duration for uploading document scanned copies and Downloading Interview Call Letter: 20th to 27th August 2016 (Expected).
- Date of Interview: September-October 2016 (Expected)
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016?
Applicants hereby informed that they must need to submit their ONGC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for registering themselves for the employment cooperation. The applicants can apply online for the ONGC AEE Vacancies 2016 by following the official website on or before the last date 10th August 2016 and we advise you to submit the online application forms without waiting for the last date to stay away from the problems caused due to heavy visitor traffic as the last date comes near, as the last date access near, in some other cases the server slows down.
- Visit the ONGC official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com.
- Go on career section and click on notices.
- Click on the official notification for the available post
- After meeting the eligibility criteria, click on the Apply Online Link
- Submit the online application form after completely filling it and attaching all the important documents & certificates.