NPSC Recruitment 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima|
|Selection process||Written Exam/Interview|
|Mode of apply||Online|
For NPSC Steno Recruitment, selection of applicants will be based on performance in written test or interview. Contenders need to send their application form by registered post, a relaxation of 7 (Seven) days are granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission. For further info in regard to NPSC Recruitment 2018 can go through the below tuned page which is well prepared by team of www.resultsalertac.in
- Jr. Stenographer Grade II – 01
- Stenographer Grade III – 04
- Stenographer Grade III – 03
Interested candidates for NPSC Jobs must have possessed the Graduation Degree in any discipline well known university/ institute with good records. Contender must have done six Month Diploma in Computer Operation with 40 w.p.m typing Speed on the computer.
Get Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Criteria Of Age:
- Candidates from 21 years to 30years are able to attend the HVPNL Recruitment.
- Concessions in upper age limit are also available for the candidates who belong to SC/ST & OBC categories.
Mode Of Selection:
As per the decision of expert committee, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima is going to conduct written test or interview. Only those aspirants will be recruited who will qualify both the rounds.
Contenders are required to pay application fee also in regard if NPSC Steno Jobs. Contenders need to prepare Demand Draft for Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination.
Application Form can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on Payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only by Cash.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Stenographer Grade II||PB- Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP-Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade III|
|Stenographer Grade III||PB-3 RS. 5200-20200/- + GP-Rs. 2600/-|
Process to Fill NPSC Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to log on to official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima that is www.npsc.co.in.
- Now, contenders have to select the “Advertisement” tab that is in the left side under sections.
- Now, new page will appear with various links, candidates need to select “Advertisement No. NPSC-1/2017 dt. 27.07.2017 (Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2017)” link.
- NPSC Notification will appear, read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Afterwards prepare application form and fill the application form carefully with all the required and correct details.
- Attach all necessary documents with it and then enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form for the post of…..” and send it at below mentioned address.
Get Here: NPSC Recruitment Notification
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex, Kohima
Nagaland – 797001
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 28/07/2017
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 16/08/2017
Latest Updated Links:
- More PSC Jobs
- Latest Government Jobs In India
- High Paying Jobs
Candidates can get other details regarding NPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 you may visit the Official Link.