www.jssc.in job details 2017
- Name of the Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Also called as: JSSC
- Job Type: Combined Trained Graduate Teacher Exam 2017
- Total Number of Post: 17572 vacancies
- Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs)
- Application Mode: Apply Online
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
Jharkhand TGT in Non TSP & TSP Vacancy Details 2017:-
- TSP Areas: – 8423 posts
- Non TSP Areas: – 9149 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC TGT Bharti 2017
Age Limit: Candidates who wish to become Graduate Teacher in High Schools of the state of Jharkhand should have minimum age limit of 21 years. And the maximum age limit for the unreserved category should not be more than 40 year to 45 year. Age relaxation is applicable on reserved category and on upper age. The minimum age limit and maximum age limit will be calculated as on 01st January 2016. For more information candidates are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official website.
- Candidates who will be selected for TGT Teacher (except music) will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4600/-.
- Applicants who will be selected for JSSC TGT in Music Vacancy 2017 will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- General/ Unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs 460/-.
- SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs 115/-
JSSC Teacher Bharti Important Dates:
- JSSC Notification No.: 11/क.च.आ-02-08/2016 का. – 8280 (अनु.)
- Advertisement Dated: 04th November 2016
- Starting Date of JSSC TGT Online Application Form:- 06th February 2017
- The last date for submission of completely filled online application form: 31st March 2017.
- The last date for submission of the JSSC CGTT Application Fees :- 04th April 2017
Official Website: www.jssc.in