www.jpsc.gov.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Headmaster Posts
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Application mode: Online Mode
- Total Number of Posts: 668 posts
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 22 July 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 21 August 2017
- Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested need to have master’s degree with minimum 45% marks in any subject from any authorized university to be considered eligible for the released posts.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates is 35 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates is 45 years. So, the age limit of the candidates should lie in between the following. Also, the age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Refer the official notification for details related to the application fee of the candidates to apply for the application process.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
JPSC Exam Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of application Form: 22 July 2017
- The last Date for the submission of application form: 21 August 2017
- The last Date for Submission of application fee: 25 August 2017
- Written Exam Date: September /October 2017
How to apply for the Jharkhand PSC HeadmasterRecruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
- Search the Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in