Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017 -18
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||IAF Sportsmen Group Y Trade|
|Qualification||Passed 10+2 or Equivalent|
|Selection Process||Physical Fitness Test (PFT)/Medical Standards|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
Candidates having inner passion to get Jobs in Indian Air Force may apply as soon as possible. Selection authority will shortlist talented personals based on presentation in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Standards. Before applying under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018, you may ensure eligibility criteria well listed by team members of privatejobshub.in
Educational Qualifications for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancy:
Those who wish to apply under Indian Air Force Vacancy may have possessed 10+2 / Equivalent examination in stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Boards of education. As per IAF Notification, Boards recognized / affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be allowable.
Get Here: More 12th Pass Jobs
- You should have represented country in Junior/Senior International meets in any of above mentioned sports discipline in order to apply for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancies.
- Recent accomplishment would be given preference during selection trials under IAF Airmen Recruitment.
- In addition to this, contender may have obtained standard of fifth place in Junior/Senior National Championship or Inter University Championship to apply under Indian Air Force Recruitment.
- Besides this, you must have represented state in Junior/Senior National Championship and National School Tournament organized by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in suitable discipline.
- Those who have represented International/National level and achieved position but not possessing 10+2 educational qualification may also apply for IAF Jobs.
- During selection trials, aspirants will be subject to verification of sports credentials along with presentation.
- Those who have discharged from Indian Air Force/Indian Navy/Indian Army or dismissed from any Government Organisation for any reason earlier are not eligible.
- Aspirants who are below 18 years of age on the date of trial should get the consent form, duly signed by their parents/guardian while appearing for selection trial.
- Contenders applying under Indian Air force Group Y Recruitment should be born between 28 December 1996 to 27 December 2000. Both days are inclusive under it.
- As per Indian Air Force Notification, Upper age limit of date of enrolment is 21 years.
- On the basis of level of accomplishment in National/International sports events, you will get relaxation of not beneath 16 years and not beyond 25 years as per organization norms as mentioned in Indian Air Force Advertisement
Check Related Links:
Indian Air Force Recruitment
IAF Recruitment Rally
|Height||At least acceptable height: 152.5 cm.|
|Chest||At least range of expansion: 5 cm.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Corneal Surgery||PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points|
|Permanent body tattoos||Inner faces of forearms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Black (dorsal) part of the hand/ reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos are allowable under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.|
Remuneration Details for Indian Air Force Vacancies:
- Those who get successfully assorted under Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy will get stipend of Rs. 11,400/ per month at tenure of training period.
- At time of ending of training, initial gross emoluments including Dearness
- Allowances will be 20,500/ per month (approximately).
- It may mount up to Rs. 38,720/ per month (approximately).
- Besides this, selected individuals under IAF Group Y Recruitment are also entitled for allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personnel
- Maintenance Allowance, Leave Ration Allowance, Fly/PJI allowance
- As per recommendation of 7th Pay Commission, revision of Pay & Allowances
- is based.
- In addition to this, Group Insurance cover of Rs. 37,50000 at premium of Rs. 2300/per month is covered for all airmen and facility of Group Housing scheme is also bestowed.
Check Here Salary Structure: Indian Air Force Salaries
Assortment Procedure under Indian Air Force Sports Recruitment:
After receiving call letters by AFSC, you need to appear for selection trials to be selected under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment. It includes following phases.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT I: It consists following things.
- 6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes
- Those who complete PFT I in less than 6 minutes 30 seconds will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale
- You need to bring your sports kit/ playing kit/sports shoes and shorts
Those who get selected under PFT I test need to appear for PFT II that includes listed activities.
|Test||Maximum Time Period||Remarks|
|10 Push Ups||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of PFT I.|
|10 Sit Ups||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of Push Ups.|
|20 Squats||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of sit ups.|
Remember, those who get shortlisted under PFT have to appear for sports skill trials. Selected aspirants under PFT and selection trials for the game applied need to undergo medical fitness test conducted by Air Force Medical team. Contenders need to undergo assortment trials at New Delhi. No TA/DA will be allowable.
Get Here: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Steps to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment:
Go through direct steps to get enrolled under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- Applicants need to visit official site of organization which is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- At home page, shift your cursor to right side under “CAREER” Tab.
- Go under “Whats New” section, choose appropriate link concerning IAF Recruitment.
- Read out detailed Indian Air Force Airmen notification with utmost care.
- Now, download Indian Air force Group Y Form.
- Go through detailed instructions to fill up Indian Air Force Form.
- Fetch all information in Indian Air Force Airmen form.
- Now, your Application Should Be On A4 Size Paper Only In The Prescribed Format.
- Enter all details in application form. Do not leave any column without any details.
- Attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth, Mark sheet and certificate of Education Qualification in addition to Sports achievement
- Envelope containing the application form should be marked on top as OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR
- Finally, forward it to address placed below on time.
Avail Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Documents necessary to be enclosed along with application form:
- Three copies of unattested recent (not older than three months) passport size Colour Photograph (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs)
- One of which is to be pasted on the application form and other two need to be Stapled to top left corner of the application form.
- Your photograph should be only on good quality “Photo Paper.”
- Photograph Is To Be Taken with contender holding a black Slate In Front Of His Chest with his name, Date Of Birth and Date Of Photograph Clearly Written On It With White Chalk In Capital Letters.
SECRETARY AIR FORCE SPORTS CONTROL BOARD
C/O AIR FORCE STATION NEW DELHI RACE COURSE
NEW DELHI 110003
Find Out Latest: Jobs in Delhi
Things to be carried at time of appearing for selection trial:
- Four copies of photographs (same as submitted with the application)
- Original Matriculation passing certificate with four attested photocopies for verification of date of birth.
- Original Matriculation marksheet with four attested copies.
- Original passing certificate and marksheet of Intermediate/10 +2 with four attested photocopies.
- Original certificates regarding sports achievement with four attested photo copies.
- Character Certificate
- Sports Kit
Last Date to apply: Within 21 days of publish of advertisement
All above details regarding Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018 is going to be beneficial for you. To know more about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment, have a visit to its Official Link.
|Have a Look On Below Links|
|Latest Government Jobs In India|
|Latest Police Jobs|
|Govt. Jobs State Wise|
|Weekly Employment News|