HVPNL Recruitment 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Haryana Power Vidyut Prasaran Nigam|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer|
|Age Limitations||20 years to 42 years|
|Selection process||Merit list|
|Mode of apply||Offline|
The Haryana Power Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd is one of the greatest power making organizations in all over India and every year the notification is released for the recruitment of available vacancies on the official web portal. So willing candidates may scroll down the page to gather significant information about HVPNL Recruitment 2018 which is well modified by the expertise team unit of www.resultsalertac.in
HVPNL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- Candidates who wish to grab HVPNL Asst Engineer recruitment mujst match with the age criteria set by the organization, according to which the age of the applicant should lie between 20 years to 42 years.
- There will be age relaxation given to the candidates belonging to reserved as per norms of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.
Candidates who wish to grab HVPNL Jobs should attain Full-Time Bachelor Degree in engineering relevant stream or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by (CE) Central Government or a State Government with minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
Get Details: Latest Engineering Jobs
Candidates who ill be finally selected for HVPNL recruitment through gate will receive salary of Rs.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of RS.5400/- (Revised Pay Scale RS.53100- 167800 in pay matrix level-9).
Application Fee to fill HVPNL Application Form 2017:
- Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States are required to pay Rs. 500/- for the application fee.
- Whereas Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States and Male candidates of SCI BC-AI BC-BI EBP (G)I ESM categories of Haryana only are required to pay Rs.125/- for the application fee
- The fees are to be paid in shape of Indian Postal Orders (IPOs) or Demand Draft in favor of “AO! Cash, HVPNL, Panchkula” payable at Panchkula
- Fees once paid is neither transferable nor refundable I adjustable.
- No concession of fee is admissible to candidates belonging to States other than Haryana.
- PWD candidates of Haryana Domicile only are exempted from payment of fees
HVPNL AE Recruitment method:
The selection of the aspirant for HVPNL Assistant Engineer recruitment will be done on the basis of performance of the contender in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 merit of the GATE-2O17 followed by the Interview which will be held by selection panel of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.
How to apply for HVPNL Recruitment 2017?
- First of all visit the official website of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited that is www.hvpn.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to hit “About Us” tab visible at top of section and then press on “Recruitment/Career” link.
- After that aspirant are required to select “Advertisement for Recruitment of AEs in HPUs through GATE – 2017” link.
- This will take you to the new page where notification will open and you are required to read the details given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates who found themselves eligible can then download the HVPNL Application Form from previous page and hit “Application Form for Recruitment of AEs in HPUs through GATE – 2017” link..
- The next step is to fill the details given in the application form carefully with in proper manner without making mistakes.
- Enclose the application form and super scribe as “Application for the post of……………..”
- Lastly attach copies of certificates / testimonials which are essential along with filled application form and send it by post to address mentioned below before the closing date.
Hit Here: HVPNL Recruitment
In the office of Deputy Secretary,
HR&SR (Recruitment Ceil), HVPNL,
Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan,
Find Here: Jobs in Haryana
Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form:
- The following documents certificates duly self-attested have to be attached with application form. The application form received without prescribed enclosures will be liable for rejection.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate I Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Essential Qualification along with marks sheet of all yearsl semesters.
- Proof of norms adopted by the University I Institute to convert CGPA/OGPAlDGPA into percentage.
- GATE-2017 Admit Card.
- GATE-2017 Score Card issued by liT, Roorkee.
- SCI BCI EBP (G) I PwD Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SCI BC! EBP(G)! PwDI ESM!OSP category.
- Disability Certificate in case of Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidate.
- Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana (specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying) in case of Dependent of ESM candidate.
- Sports Gradation certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Person (OSP).
- Latest Government Jobs In India
- Weekly Employment News
Last Date for submitting HVPNL Application Form: 31-08-2017
For further details about HVPNL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates are required to go through this Official Link.