www.hssc.gov.in job details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Store Keeper, Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor, Engineering Drawing Instructor Vacancies|
|Total Number of Posts||508 posts|
|Educational Qualification||Refer below for details related to educational qualification|
|Last Date to apply for the application form||30th August 2017|
|Starting Date to apply for the application form||1st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||Refer the details provided below|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|1.||Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor||213 Posts|
|2.||Engineering Drawing Instructor||197 Posts|
|3.||Store Keeper||98 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are willing for the released posts need to have Bachelors degree or diploma in Engineering/ Technology or Electrical/ Mechanical Trade from AICTE approved institutions/ Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Arts with Math/ Economics to be considered eligible for the released posts.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process is 18 years to 42 years. Also, age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get the monthly pay scale of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 with the grade pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test, skill test, and personal interview.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: No application fee
How to apply for the Haryana SSC Workshop Instructor Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Search the Haryana SSC Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in