FCI Recruitment 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||127|
|Qualification||08th Standard Passed|
|Selection process||Test and Interview|
|Closing Date To Apply||15-07-2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Applicants may follow below provided steps to submit FCI Online Application form against this FCI Recruitment Advertisement before the last date should be reached and pay the requisite amount of application fee. Further details related to FCI Recruitment 2017–2018 are well specified below by the team of www.resultsalertac.in. Take a look…
Watchman’s Vacancies Details as shown below:
|Sr. No.||Category Wise||Total Vacancies|
- Candidate must be Citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan / a Tibetan refugee / a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants must be 8th Standard Passed for FCI Watchman Recruitment
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Selected applicants for Food Corporation of India Recruitment will get pay scale of Rs. 8100-18070/- per month.
Age Limitations For FCI Jobs:
- Minimum age of contenders should be 18 years and maximum is 25 Years for FCI Watchman Vacancies.
- Reserved category appliers will obtain relaxation in age as per Government of India Rules.
General category appliers should need to pay Rs. 250/- through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards or Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. Reserved category appliers are exempted from any fee.
Classification of job seekers will be done through their performance in following process as indicated below:.
- Written Test (Duration- 120 Minutes)
- Physical Endurance Test (Only For Qualifying Purpose)
- Personal Interview
Check below Links:
- Interview Questions for Government Jobs
- How to Prepare For Written Exam
Physical Endurance Test:
FCI Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.|
Points To Be Noted:
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Malayalam except General English.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
FCI Exam Centre:
How to Apply For FCI Recruitment?
- First of all, Candidates must visit official website of Food Corporation of India i.e. www.fciregionaljobs.com
- Follow “Advertisement No. FCI-KER/01/2017” Option which is mentioned middle side of home page.
- Then, read entire details very carefully and hit on “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- Now must fill online application form with entire information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last, take print out of filled application form for future need.
Press Here To: Apply Online
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||15-07-2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards on website||15 Days prior to announced date of examination|
|Date of Written Test||Will be announced Later|
Download From Here: FCI Recruitment Notification
It is advised to candidates to check Official Link for more details about FCI Recruitment 2017 – 2018.