Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: Delhi High Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant. There are 57 (Fifty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th February 2019 and it will get close on 07th March 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Delhi High Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019
Court Name: Delhi High Court
Post Name: Senior Personal Assistant
Job Location: New Delhi
Company Website: delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019 Details
- Senior Personal Assistant: 57 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Graduate from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 32 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Shorthand Tests & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Delhi High Court, delhihighcourt.nic.in, on or before 07th March 2019.
Important Dates for High Court of Delhi 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 15th February 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 07th March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Senior Personal Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification