CGPSC Vacancy Details for Vayavhaar Nyayadhish Posts
- Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Vayavhaar Nyayadhish and other post
- Total Number of Posts: 25 vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700/- Rs. 44770/- per month
- Official website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
About Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
The state of Chhattisgarh was established on 1 November 2000 under the re-organisation of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The department aims to organize the exam for the appointments in the state. The main work of the department is to suggest the government in all the matters related to state civil service and state civil servants. Now, those who are searching for the Government Jobs, they may fill the application form that are issued on the official website as CGPSC Recruitment for 25 number of available vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Vayavhaar Nyayadhish Exam
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 21 years to 35 years as on date 01st January 2017 and the age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the norms of the Govt for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who have applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and Interview round.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below to apply for the application form successfully.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- All Other category candidates: Rs. 400/-
CGPSC Vayavhaar Nyayadhish Exam Important Dates:
- Starting date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 25th April 2017
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 24th May 2017
How to apply for the CGPSC Application form 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help the interested candidates to apply for the application form very easily without any difficulty. Candidates are suggested to read the steps before applying for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Search for the related link of the application form on career menu and click on it to open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information.
- Recheck it and make the submission of online application form for future use.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy of application form and pay the application fee as per your category.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in