BOB Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Total Number of posts: 400 vacancies
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Courses Duration: 09 Months
- Official website: www.bankofbaroda.in
BOB PO Vacancy Details:
|Category||Total Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB PO Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess a Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from the authorised University.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 20 years to 28 years as on date 01st April 2017.
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|All J&K State candidates||05 Years|
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fee as per their category that is provided below.
- General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test followed by GD and interview and Psychometric Test.
|Starting Date for Online BOB PO Registration||01st April 2017|
|Online Payment Dates||01st April to 01st May 2017|
|The Last Date for Registration of Bank of Baroda Posts||01st May 2017|
|BOB Admit Card Downloading from||12th May 2017|
|Exam Date of BOB Recruitment||27th May 2017|
How to apply for the Online BOB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.bankofbaroda.in
- Search and click on the Recruitment section.
- Open the Online Application Form link
- Fill all the details that are required carefully
- Upload all the copies of essential certificates
- Make a payment of application fee
- Click on submit option and complete the process
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in