Goa Police Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization: Goa Police Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Mode of applying: Offline
- Job Location: Goa
- Last date for the submission of application form: available soon
- Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector
- Home Guard
- Dog Handlers
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who want to apply for the Goa Police Constable Bharti 2017 need to have completed his class 10+2 or Intermediate or Graduation from any authorized University /Institute. They must possess valid Driving Licence to be considered eligible for the released posts.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 30 years.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Practical Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
Application fees: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category before the last date of payment of application fee charges.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 200
- ST/ SC category applicants: Rs. 100
- Starting date for the submission of application form: Available soon
- The Last Date for the submission of application form to the postal address: Available soon
How to apply for the Goa Police SI Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested in Goa Police SI, Constable, Driver, & other posts Recruitment will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.goapolice.gov.in
- Download the Goa Police Constable Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to download the application form.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it to send it to the postal address mentioned below.
The Office of the Superintendent of Police
Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in