Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 issued for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other vacancies with 70 number of posts. The candidate conviction for Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 by their beheading in the written exam. The last date to apply for these posts is 21 days after publication of official website provided below. The applicants who are eligible and are interested and those who planned for enrolment in these job opening of Goa Naval Area jobs can get their required information here. Here we have given all the details about this recruitment, i.e., total number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, pay scale, and important dates here at the official website provided below.
The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification to hire the Multi-Tasking Staff, Tradesman and other posts in Goa. The applicants those who want to apply for this Naval Area Recruitment 2016 in Goa have to follow the steps provided below to apply for the recruitment notification. If any applicant are looking for the job posts in Goa then, you can apply for this recruitment. But the candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must apply for the eligibility conditions. If the candidates find themselves eligible then they can apply for Goa Naval Area jobs through Online. The candidates must have completed class 10th/ Matriculation. The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-30 years as per the offered jobs. The last date will be 21 days after the release of the notification in recruitment news.
gnarecruitment.com job details:
- Name of the Department:Indian Navy
- Total No. of Posts:70 posts
- Job Location:Goa
- Mode of Application:Online
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website:gnarecruitment.com
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial) – Safaiwala/ Watchman, the applicants, must possess class 10th/ Matriculation.
- Tradesman Skilled, the candidates, should have class 10th/ Matriculation with knowledge of English.
- Telephone Operator, the candidate, must have Matriculation with English as a necessary subject
- Refer the official notification for all the other educational qualification details.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) – Mali/ Dhobi/ Ward Sahayika / Medical, the age limit should be 18-25 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial) – Safaiwala/ Watchman, the age should be in between 18-27 years.
- For Tradesman Skilled – Tailor/ Blacksmith/ ICE Crane Fitter, the age limit must be 18-25 years.
- Refer the official notification for complete details related to the Age limit and age relaxation of the candidates.
- The pay scale for Tradesman Skilled (Industrial): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- (PB-1)
- The basic salary for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) both in Ministerial and Non-Industrial: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (PB-1).
- Check the official notification for other related posts and salary information.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in matriculation exam and the written exam.
The applicants who are interested in applying for the recruitment can apply by following the steps provided below:
- Visit the Indian Navy jobs in Goa official website i.e. www.gnarecruitment.com
- Now, select the desired post you are interested in applying.
- Open the Official Notification link given on this web page.
- Read all the Instructions and requirements completely contained in the Goa Naval Area Notification.
- After that click on the Apply Online Link and fill the application form carefully with all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form after filling according to the details provided in job announcement.
- Take the printouts of the filled application form for future use.
The last date for submission of Application form will be 21 days after the publication of the official notification i.e. may be 13th August 2016.