WB police constable result 2017:
The West Bengal Police constable cut off marks 2017 will be released shortly after the exams.
- Name of the Authority: West Bengal Police Department
- Name of the post applied for Police Constable (Male)
- Total number of post: 659
- Status of Admit card: Available now
- Date of the exam: 22nd January 2017
- Type of exam: Multiple choice
- Total no of questions: 60
- Time limit: 1 hour
- Topics covered: General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability etc.
- Result date: Released
- Next level: Interview
- Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
All the interest and eligible candidates have applied for the exam and the WB police constable result 2017 is released Now.
West Bengal Constable Score Card 2017:
The selection procedure of the WB Police Constable 2017, is based on the performance of applicants in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which will be followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and then by the Written Exam, and finally the Interview will be conducted, and lastly the Document Verification and Medical Examination will be done. Then the West Bengal Police result 2017 will be announced. The applicants have to wait for the WB police constable result 2017 for some more time.
WB Police Constable Important Dates:
- Date of release of the Admit card: available now
- Date of release of the WB result 2017: available
How to download the West Bengal police constable result 2016-2017?
The candidates can download the West Bengal police constable result 2016-2017, from the official website of the Police department soon. The applicants can follow the process given here to get the WB constable result 2016-2017.
- The applicant should go to the official website of the WB police department
- Then open the WB police result 2017 link
- The applicant will be required to fill in the roll no/registration no.
- The West Bengal police constable result 2017 will appear on the screen
- The print out of the West Bengal constable result 2017 should be taken.