UPSC IAS Result 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Civil Services (Prelims) Examination|
|Exam Date||18th June 2017|
Every year organization conducts examination to hire willing and proficient aspirants for the vacant positions in Union Public Service Commission under various departments such as Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and others. Those aspirants who had appeared in examination and eagerly waiting to see their UPSC IAS result 2018 are need to visit to go through this page which is well stated by team of www.resultsalertac.in.
Procedure to download the UPSC (preliminary) exam Result 2017:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You have to follow “What’s New” section which is available right side on the home page.
- Now you have to select “Result: Civil Services (Prelim.) Examination 2017” link
- A new page will appear on your computer screen having IAS pre exam result.
- You have to check your names in this PDF file.
- At last have to take a printout of the same and for further reference.
Get Result>>> UPSC IAS Result
Aspirants who qualified UPSC Pre examination have to appear for further process that is main examination. For UPSC main examination aspirants have to fill the DAF (CSM) online application form and submit the detailed application form (DAF) before the last date that is 17-20-2017 till 06:00 P.M. To appear in the examination it is mandatory to all the qualified aspirants to fill detailed application form. Those aspirants who will qualify IAS main examination will be called for personality test on schedule date.
IAS previous year cut off marks:
Did you know about Indian Administrative Service Exam?
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct this examination for the selection of eligible aspirants in various departments. For the correct assortment of eligible aspirants for various posts there are different phases which contender has to qualify such as prelims, mains and final. First of all aspirant has to clear the prelims exam, after that qualified candidates have to appear for Mains Examination and then candidates shortlisted in mains are required to attend Personality Test.
As per the guidelines of official notification contender should be physically fit according to physical standards for as per guidelines given in Appendix-III of Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary.
Get Here: IAS Cut Off 2017
UPSC Mains Exam Centers:
Numbers of attempts for Civil Services Exam
- Candidates who belong to OBC category are allowed to attempt 9 times.
- And contenders belonging to general category can attempt 6 times
- Whereas SC/ST Candidates have no limit for attempting.
Check below Links for Better Preparation:
- IAS Sample Papers
- IAS Preparation Tips
- 10 Best IAS Exam Preparation Books
|IAS Prelims Exam Date||18th June 2017|
|IAS Mains Exam Date||28th October 2017|
|Personality Test||January/February 2018 (Tentative)|
Dear contender you can also download your UPSC IAS Result 2017-2018 directly by from the Official Site. Contender, if you want any other details in this concern then you can ask by leaving your queries in comment box that is given below.