RPVT Veterinary Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Name of the Courses||B.A.Sc. and A.H degree|
|Admit Card Release date||First week of June 2017|
|Examination Date||11th June 2017|
|Exam timings||11 AM to 1 PM|
|Answer key Status||13th June 2017|
|Examination Type||Written Test|
|Category||Result, Merit List, Cutoff Marks|
|Result Status||Released today|
RPVT Entrance Exam Result 2017
Soon after the declaration of the result, the authority will upload the mark sheet of the candidates which he or she can use for future purposes to get admission in the regular courses. The admission and seat allocation of the shortlisted candidates will be done via online counselling process. Candidates who are eligible for the taking admission into various degree courses has to participate in the online counselling process and for this he or she has to pay the counselling fees also and we will update the details about the counselling fees later on.
Candidates who have completed the exam successfully and are now eligible for taking admission into degree courses has to participate for the online counselling processes has to visit the website for regular basis to get the latest notifications about the counselling dates, fees, and other related dates and events. Candidate has to carry various documents at the time of the counselling for verification at the time of the admission to check and verify the details of the candidate.
Steps to Download the Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- At the main page of the website, look for the result link.
- Click on the RPVT Result 2017 link.
- Another page will get open where you have to provide your registration number and DOB.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit icon.
- After clicking on the icon, you will find the result page in front of your screen which you can download or take the printout of it.