www.osssc.gov.in Supervisor Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||OSSSC Written Main Exam|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor|
|Number of the Post||456 Posts|
|Starting Examination Date||23rd July 2017|
|Last Date of Examination||30th July 2017|
|Result Status||Release Soon|
To select 456 candidates for the Supervisor post, the authority will conduct the exam for the same on 23rd July 2017 to 30th July 2017 at its various examination centers located at in Odisha. Using this exam result, the authority will be going to decide whether the candidate is capable for the next process or not. In order to check the result, the candidate has to enter the registration number and the login details required for the result declaration. Candidate whosoever carry the admit card and identity proof will be allowed to sit for the exam else the authority will not allow the candidate to appear for the exam.
OSSSC Supervisor Cutoff Marks 2017
The authority will decide the cutoff marks for the OSSSC Supervisor on the basis of various factors and on the basis of the cutoff marks the authority will prepare the merits list for the same where you will find the names of the shortlisted candidates who are eligible to appear for the next selection process that is Interview. On the basis of the candidate’s score in the written test and interview the authority will select the candidate. Here you can get the details about the OSSSC Result, Merit List, and Cutoff Marks for the same and in case if you find any sort of problem then you can mention your query below.
Steps to Download Odisha SSC Supervisor Exam Result 2017
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of OSSSC that is www.osssc.gov.in.
- Look for the link to download the supervisor Result.
- After finding out the link click on the link and make it open.
- You will find the new redirected page where you have to provide few details including registration and login details.
- Cross check all the details and click on the submit icon.
- Now you will find the result sheet displayed in front of the screen.
- Check the exam score and marks obtained and take the print out of the result page.