Bank of Baroda PO Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Examination||BOB PO Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Number of the Post||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Release date||12th May 2017|
|Examination Date||27th May 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Examination Type||Written Test|
|Further Selection Process||Main Exam, GD, Interview|
|Result Status||Release Soon|
BOB PO Written Exam 2017
The BOB PO written exam will be divided into two exam that are written exam and descriptive test where the written exam is of 200 marks and the paper is divided into 5 parts. The time duration of the paper is 2 hours and the candidate has to solve the whole paper in that time slot. The authority will be going to select the candidate based on the marks that the candidate score in the written exam and the merit list for the BOB PO Exam will be designed on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. To get more information about the BOB PO Jobs, we suggest the candidates to keep in touch with our website.
Bank of Baroda
The Bank of Baroda is the well-known bank which was established in 1908 year and has gained immense popularity and reputation in India as well as 25 other countries. The main aim of establishing this bank is to be at top rank at the national level with full commitment and contribution of augmenting stakeholder’s value via their care, competence, and concern. The authorities of the BOB conducts the competitive exam for recruiting candidates for the PO, SO, Clerk exam yearly to fill the vacant posts.
Steps to check BOB PO Result 2017
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Bank of Baroda’s official website bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Search for the result section at the home page.
- In the result tab, candidate has to look for the link to check the BOB PO Result 2017.
- Click on the link which redirects you to the new page where you have to mention the roll number, name, and other related details.
- Click on the submit icon to submit the details and to check the result.
- Candidate can take the hard copy of the result as well as download the result on your system.