BIEAP AP 12th Exam 2017 Details:
- Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
- Name of the Exam: 12th/ Intermediate Board/ 2nd Year
- Expected Release Date of Result: 3rd Week of April 2017 (Expected on 25th April 2017)
Some Previous Year Result’s Observations and Expected Result Analysis:
|2017||856701 (Expected)||774528 (Expected)||90.56 (Expected)|
From the details provided in the above table, we can say that the percentage of pass candidates is increasing along with numbers of candidates appearing is increasing every year. Last year the percentages of candidates those who have passed the exam were 88.62% but this year in 2017 it is expected that the overall percentage will be 90% or above.
How to check the Andhra Pradesh Board 12th (Inter) Results 2017?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. bseap.org.
- On the home page, search for the related link to check the result and click on it
- Fill all the details required like your roll number as written on your admit card and other info.
- Click on submit option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it
- And take a printout of it for future use.