PSEB Recruitment 2016
Punjab School Education Board Notification has currently released for ETT Teacher jobs with 2005 number of Vacancies. The online application form for filling the online application form procedure starts from 12th August 2016. The applicants who are eligible and those who are interested for the teacher jobs in Elementary Teacher Training have to apply online for this recruitment. The last date for online registration for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs is 28th August 2016. The persons referred for Education Department Punjab will be selected by their performance in educational qualification and marks obtained in PSTET-I. For latest details related to the Punjab Education Recruitment Board then visit the official website provided below and applicants are also suggested to read the complete article below for the recent information provided by us.
Punjab School Education Board Notification 2016
The Department of School Education has released a recruitment notification for filling up of ETT Teacher posts in the state of Punjab. The candidates who are interested in the teaching jobs in the state of Punjab can participate in Education Recruitment Board. The claimants have to apply online to participate in the recruitment drive as provided in the Punjab ETT Teacher Jobs Notification 2016. Before you start to apply for the Punjab school education board recruitment 2016, check the eligibility criteria conditions given below and also refer the official notification available at the official website. The candidates should have passed class 12th and Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-1) to apply for teaching jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 37 years. Also, the application fee for the unreserved category candidates and for the general category candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Education Recruitment Board Punjab 2016
The Punjab School Education Board situated in Chandigarh, India. It was established in the year 1969 by the Government of Punjab under a legislative act. Education Recruitment Board allocates the public school’s curriculum and organizes the standardised exams in addition to organizing the administration of scholarships, and publishing of textbooks. The aspirants who are interested and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions according to the Punjab ETT Teacher recruitment 2016 can fill the Education Department Punjab Posts. For more information related to the recruitment, i.e., name of the department, total number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates, follow the details given below.
educationrecruitmentboard.com jobs 2016
- Name of the Department: Department of School Education Punjab
- Total No. of Posts: 2005 posts
- Job Category: State Government jobs
- Job Location: Punjab
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How to apply for the PSEB Recruitment 2016?
- Firstly, visit the Department of School Education Official Website i.e. www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Or applicants can directly download the official notification through the link given below.
- Cleary read all the details, requirements needed to apply for the Punjab ETT Teacher jobs.
- Keep all the scanned copies of the recent Photograph, Signature and necessary documents as per the details mentioned in the Department of School Education ETT Teacher Jobs Notification.
- Carefully fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form after verifying the information entered.
- Take a print out of the fully filled application form for future use.
- The Starting date for filling the Online Application form: 12th August 2016
- The last date for ETT Teacher Jobs Online Registration: 28th August 2016
- The deadline for application fee: 30th August 2016
- The final call for complete online registration: 2nd September 2016