Organization Name: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS)
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Laboratory Technician
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS)
- Lady Counselor
- Medical Officer
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)
- Applicants who have completed Degree / Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DHFWS Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 62 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,720/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Computer Test
- Written test
- Driving test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.wbhealth.gov.in DHFWS Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to DHFWS careers page at the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DHFWS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DHFWS Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.03.2019