Chhattisgarh TET Results 2016
GG Teacher’s eligibility test which is conducted in Chhattisgarh will be conducted this year also by CG VYAPAM. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates who want to become a teacher in the government school whether it is in the central school or any of the state government school in Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh VYAPAM carries out the TET exam two times every year and all those applicants who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian nationals can apply for this exam.
CG TET Online Results 2016
CG TET also known as Chhattisgarh TET is the exam conducted by Chhattisgarh VYAPAM through the department of Vayavasyik Pariksha Mandal (VYAPAM) for the selection of teachers or for the selection of best teacher for improvement of the education system in India. It is important to clear this exam if an applicant wants to be a teacher in a school for primary and secondary classes. This exam is conducted to confirm the teaching ability of a candidate to teach classes at various levels in any of the government schools. These days even the private schools are making it compulsory for the teachers to qualify the TET exam in order to have excellent teachers in the private schools. This year the exam was conducted in the month of July and the applicants are waiting for the results.
CG TET 2016 results
Every year VYAPAM in Chhattisgarh takes this exam two times in a year. It has been divided into two types they are CG TET I and CG TET II.
- CG TET I exam: This exam is for those aspiring applicants who want to be a teacher at the primary level at school.
- CG TET II exam: This exam is for those aspiring applicants who want to teach the secondary level at the school.
- For both the exams it is compulsory that the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education along with the Graduate or post graduate degree.
- This year the exam was conducted on 17th July 2016. The answer keys are available on the website of the Department.
Date of declaration of results: Soon be updated.
Some easy steps to check the result online:
- Click on the official website of the department given below
- Click on the results section
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter your registration number and roll number at the required place
- Take out the hard copy of the result
These are of the easy steps to check the results online. The candidates must keep their roll numbers handy while checking the results whenever they are available online.
Since the exam was conducted on 17th of July the officials will take some time to issue the results but the answer keys are available for the applicants to cross check their answers on the website.
A large number of candidates have taken the exam so to get error free results the applicants will have to wait for some days.
CG TET 2016 exam result:
The Chhattisgarh VYAPAM has not given any details regarding the results as of now. As soon as any notification is received by us we will inform all the candidates on our website and the applicants can also login to the website of the department. Hope all of you will get the result of your hard work done during the exam. Best of luck.