Bundelkhand Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 BMC Sagar Madhya Pradesh Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Bundelkhand Medical College & Hospital Job Vacancy 2021 for 98 Posts of Staff Nurse BMC Staff Nurse Apply Online Link 2021 for Female Candidates,Bundelkhand Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 | बुंदेलखंड मेडिकल कॉलेज स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2021 | (98 Posts) Apply Online.
|Origination Name||Bundelkhand Medical College & Hospital|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancy||98 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||21.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.06.2021|
Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 years as on 01 January 2021 & Maximum Age Limit will be as per the M.P. Government Rules.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 28700/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix + Other Admissible Allowances.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved/ OBC- Rs.1400/-
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non- Chemist Only) and Unreserved (Economically Weaker Cadre) and Disable Candidates – Rs.1200/-
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Bundelkhand Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment :
- Log onto the official website of MP Online, i.e., mponline.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, click on the “Bundelkhand Medical College, SAGAR (M.P.) Click Here to Apply for the post of Staff Nurse under Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar (M.P.)” link.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
“If you are having queries related to the post, you guys can easily comment your query in the Comments Section given below and our team will help you out with a solution as soon as possible.”
Also subscribe for the News Letter on the website.