BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2017
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Examination||BSF HC/ASI Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable, ASI, and Steno Posts|
|Number of Posts||157 Posts|
|Date of exam||16th April and 23rd April 2017|
|Examination Timings||10AM to 12.30PM, 2PM to 4.30PM|
|Result Status||Update Soon|
BSF ASI Steno Answer Key 2017
Soon after the wrapping up of the exam, many institutes and organizations releases the answer key for the BSF ASI Exam but the officials of the recruitment department of the BSF will be going to release the answer key for the Head Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspector online. The answer key is the best part and way which helps the authorities to select the deserving and eligible candidates for the next selection process. Hence candidates who had appeared in the written exam must be looking for the answer key of this examination to check the marks obtained in the exam. Candidates are suggested to have some patience as the authority will be going to release the answer keys soon so that the candidates who are waiting for the answer key can check the total marks obtained by the candidate in the exam.
BSF HC/ASI Steno Exam 2017
The authorities had scheduled different dates for the BSF’s HC and ASI Exam which are 16thApril 2017 and 23rd April 2017 and the BSF’s officials will be going to conduct these screening tests on these dates to select the candidate for the HC, ASI and Steno posts. The exam paper for the BSF HC and Steno is divided into five sections including the Hindi/English language, General intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, Clerical Aptitude, and Basic Computer Knowledge which carries 20 marks each. Hence the total paper comprises of 100 marks and is divided among five sections.
Steps to Check BSF HC Answer Key 2017
If the candidate is looking for the HC Answer Key online then he or she can follow the below-mentioned steps which let the candidate check his or her answer key.
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to its website that is bsf.nic.in.
- After this you will find the redirected page which is the home page of the website.
- In the right side of the home page, candidate will find the recruitment icon.
- In the recruitment section, candidates are required to search for the link to BSF Head Constable Cut off Marks.
- Click on the link and check the category wise cutoff and make your own analysis using this cutoff list.
- Now the candidate can either download these cutoff marks or can take the hard copy of the list which he or she can use in future.