Latest Updated on 19.03.2021: BRO will soon declare the admit card for various posts. So candidates can wait till then and download it from the link given below.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) had Announced the Recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) and various other posts. The Total Number of Posts were 459. Many interested and eligible candidates filled their application form for this Post. More details about exam and admit card are given below.
- (i) Physical Test
- (ii) Practical (Trade) Test
- (iii )Written Test
- (iv) Age + Experience
- (v) Medical Standards
- The questions will be of objective type or subjective type or objective & subjective both and likely to include questions pertaining to General Knowledge, General English/General Hindi, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills (Syllabus mentioned as Appx ‘A’) and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualification for the post.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- The duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
- The objective type Questions will be OMR based and the subjective Questions have to be answered in the answer sheet.
- Minimum passing marks for UR, EWSs& OBC category is 50% and for SC & ST category is 40%.
|Region||States/Regions included||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest in Cms||Minimum Weight in Kgs|
|WESTERNHIMALAYAN REGION||J&K, Himachal Pradesh,Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Uttarakhand||158||Minimum 75Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
|EASTERN HIMALAYAN REGION||Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling & Kalimpong District and Andaman Nicobar)||152||Minimum75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
|WEST PLAIN REGION||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Western UP||162.5||Minimum 76 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm50EASTERN PLAIN Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand.157 Minimum 7||Minimum Weight in Kgs|
|EASTERN PLAIN||Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand.||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|CENTRAL REGION||Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Chhattisgarh.||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|SOUTHERN REGION||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telengana, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|GORKHAS (INDIAN DOMICILE)||152||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
|RELAXATION TO SONS OF SERVING/EX GREF PERSONS||2||1||2|
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) will conduct Written Exam for the post of Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static). The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
BRO MSW Physical / Written Exam Date – Announced Soon
About Admit Card:-
Those candidates who filled their application form for this post can fill the admit card form. Call Letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test)are being sent to candidates by ordinary post and the same can also be seen on BRO web site www.bro.gov.in. Admit card is mandatory for giving Exam.
How to Download Admit Card:-
- 1- Go through the official website of http://www.bro.gov.in/
- 2- Click on the link BRO MSW Call Letter 2021
- 3- Fill the details like registration no, password, date of birth etc.
- 4- Click on submit button.
- 5- Download the admit card and print it.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.resultsalertac.in/) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
BRO MSW Admit Card
|BRO MSW Admit Card||Download Bro MSW Admit card Form pdf|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|FaceBook Group||Click Here|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://www.resultsalertac.in/).