BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||BPSC Assistant Professor Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||1171 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Status||Available soon|
|Date of Interview||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
BPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter 2017
The Bihar PSC will be going to provide the admit card document for applicant which is required to appear for the Assistant professor’s selection process. This is the very important document which acts as the proof for the candidate that he or she is eligible for appearing in the examination. Candidates are required to carry this call letter at the time of the interview. From call letter, candidate can get the information regarding the exam dates, timings, and venue of the exam.
BPSC Assistant Professor Interview Admit Card 2017
To fill the vacant positions for the Assistant professor position, the authority will going to conduct the Interview process to select the candidate. The authority of the BPSC will issue the hall ticket for the BPSC Exam only for those candidates who are eligible and deserving for the Assistant Professor position. In order to appear in the interview process, candidate are required to carry their admit cards so that the authority will allow them to appear for the assistant professor examination. To get the exam dates, and admit card release dates, candidate has to keep visiting our website or this page to get the latest dates and information.
Steps to Download BPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates are required to visit the official website for the Bihar Public Service Commission that is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- After visiting the website, candidate will get the redirected page which is known as the homepage of the website.
- At this home page, candidate are required to look for the announcement as well as link to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link which will show you the redirected page.
- Enter the details in the redirected page and submit it.
- This will generate the hall ticket which will display in front of the screen.
- Download the hall ticket or take the hard copy of the hall ticket which you can use in future.