BPSC AE Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||BPSC AE Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer posts|
|Number of Posts||1065 Posts|
|Date of exam||May/June 2017|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|Category||Merit List/ Result|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Cutoff Marks 2017
If the candidate is searching for the cutoff marks for the Assistant Engineer post, then he or she has to wait for the cutoff marks as the authority will be going to publish the list of cutoff marks later. But here in the post, he or she can check the previous year cutoff marks for the Assistant Engineer posts. Candidate has to score the minimum qualifying marks that are cutoff marks required to clear the exam. Based on the cutoff and merit list, candidate can make analysis whether the candidate is eligible for the next selection process or not.
Here we have listed the previous year cutoff list which you can check and make the analysis about the total marks achieved and score get in the BPSC AE Exam. Based on the cutoff marks, candidate can go for the next selection processes of the recruitment. Apart from this candidate can also check the other important details about this exam, and result here in the post for which he or she has to stay connected with the website.
BPSC AE Merit List 2017
The merit list of the BPSC is very important as the authority will be going to select the candidate based on this merit list. The Merit list will give you the list of selected candidate who had successfully qualified the exam and will be eligible for the next selection process that is Interview. To get the details about the result, admit card, answer key, result, and cutoff marks, candidate has to stay connected with this page.
Steps to Download Bihar PSC AE Result 2017
- To apply for the BPSC AE Jobs, candidate has to visit the official website for BPSC that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- At its landing page, candidate has to check the link to download the BPSC Assistant Engineer Result 2017.
- Candidates are required to click on the link which will redirect you to the new page where you have to enter few details including the roll number and password of the candidate.
- Press the submit icon to submit the details.
- After pressing the icon, you will find the BPSC AE result displayed in front of your screen which you have to download or you can also take the hard copy of the result which you can use in future.