BEL Probationary Engineer Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Examination||BEL PE Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Engineer|
|Number of the Posts||66 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||11th May 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
The BEL PE Exam paper is based on the written examination which is going to be conducted in July month on the basis of its syllabus and exam pattern. To select the candidate, the authorities will be going to conduct the preliminary and main examination which will be based on objective type. The written paper carries 100 questions which have total of 100 marks. The BEL PE Exam paper will consist various sections including the General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and general English and the candidate has to complete the whole paper and has to attempt all questions within 2 hours of time as the total time duration of the BEL PE Exam is 2 hours. In the preliminary exam, the candidate will get the Multiple Choice Questions which has negative marking also, the authority deducts 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
- Last Date to Apply: 11th May 2017
- Hall Ticket available date: 19th June 2017
- Written Exam Date: 2nd July 2017
- Expected date for BEL Result: 24th July 2017
Steps to Download BEL PE Admit Card 2017
- To download the admit card, the candidate has to visit the official website for BEL.
- After visiting the website, the candidate will find the home page displayed in front of the screen where the candidate has to look for the recent update section.
- After reaching to the Recent update section, the candidate has to select the admit card link to download in the system.
- After clicking on the link, it will redirect you to the new page where you have to enter few details including the Registration Number, Date of birth, and Password inside the page and click on the submit icon.
- After clicking on the submit icon, the candidate will find the hall ticket in front of the screen which he or she can download or can take the print out of it.