BECIL Recruitment to enlist contender for MTS and different posts. Qualified applicants can really look at the total subtleties and apply through true site becil.com.
- 1 BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- 2 BECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Qualification Criteria
- 4 Application Fees
- 5 HOW TO APPLY
- 6 Important Dates
- 7 Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ResultsAlertac.in/
- 8 Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/192651194570454
- 9 All India Exam Results Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/514772739173725/
- 10 Whatsapp Group link : https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/KwEht1SPvZK7ROTo4Rk6lG
- 11 You Tube Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiv4W5-EK2TSYwD7oFkLVw
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 96
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL has welcomed applications from possibility to apply for MTS and different posts. Qualified applicants can apply online through the authority webpage of BECIL on becil.com. The last date to apply for the posts is till December 10, 2021. This enlistment drive will top off 55 posts.
BECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking Staff||32 Posts|
|Housekeeping Staff||20 Posts|
|Garbage Collector||1 Post|
Competitors who have applied before need not to apply once more. Peruse beneath for qualification, determination process and different subtleties.
- Competitors can check instructive capability and age limit through the Detailed Notification accessible here.
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
5. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then
click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to
register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE
Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
6. Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application
successfully for any notification/ updates.
7. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will
not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the
8. Preference will be given to those applicants who possess experience of working in similar field
and resides nearby area of the office.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE : [email protected]
For queries other than technical : [email protected] OR 0120-4177860
Last date for submission of application forms is 10.12.2021.
The application charges is ₹750/ – for general, OBC and ladies up-and-comers and ₹450/ – for SC/ST and EWS/PH classification competitors. Just web-based installment of enlistment and application handling charges (non-refundable) is pertinent. Request Drafts, Checks, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Check, postal stamps and so forth, won’t be acknowledged, towards enlistment and application handling expense.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before
applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth
Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be
not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you
need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these
scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There
will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand
Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc.,
will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to
complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final
submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification
required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not
**Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely
responsible for submitting their through any other website. The candidates are requested to check
their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms.
BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate’s part. **
- Opening date of application November 24, 2021
- Closing date of application December 10, 2021