- 1 APSC recruitment 2016, online application form available:
- 1.1 APSC vacancies 2016, apply online:
- 1.2 Assam PSC job details 2016:
- 1.3 ASSAM PSC vacancy 2016 eligibility criteria:
- 1.4 Education required:
- 1.5 Age limit:
- 1.6 Selection procedure:
- 1.7 Some important dates:
- 1.8 Steps to apply online for the APSC recruitment 2016:
- 1.9 APSC recruitment 2016:
- 1.10 APSC recruitment 2016
APSC recruitment 2016, online application form available:
The Public Service commission of Assam has invited application for the posts of junior engineer, manager, Medical officers, and registrar in the state of Assam. There are in all 231 posts which are lying vacant. The candidates who are interested in the job and were also looking for a government job must apply for these posts. The applicants should submit the form before the dead line of application form submission. The process of online submission of form is given below with full description. The deadline of application form submission is 5thSeptember 2016.
APSC vacancies 2016, apply online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is a department which is fully responsible to select the applicants for various posts in the government sector. The Government of India has set up the public service commission in every state throughout India.. The Public Service Commissions are fully responsible for every aspect from the recruitment of the officers, the salary band and also the transfers to other places. The public commission conducts the examination according to the requirement of the people for different posts in the state for different departments in the Government offices. The Secretary is the head of the public service commission.
Assam PSC job details 2016:
- Name of the post: junior engineer
- Total no of posts: 68
- Name of the posts: Registrar, resident physician, demonstrator:
- No of posts: 129
- Name of the posts: Assistant industries officer, assistant manager
- Total no of posts: 34
In all there are 231 posts which are to be filled by conducting a recruitment drive.
ASSAM PSC vacancy 2016 eligibility criteria:
The details of the eligibility which is required for the application for these jobs are explained below.
The aspiring applicants should have completed the MBBS degree, Master’s in the required discipline. The other details of the education required should be checked from the official website of the department.
The age of the candidates for these jobs should be between 21 years and 40 years. The other relaxation criteria can be seen from the official website of APSC.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and the interview. The applicants must keep themselves informed through our website for any further release of the exam date or admit card.
Some important dates:
- Starting date of registration: already started.
- Last date of submission of fully filled application form: 5th September 2016
Steps to apply online for the APSC recruitment 2016:
There are in all 231 posts for the jobs at various levels. The candidates are advised to apply online which is also the easiest mode of application.
- The applicants should go to the website of APSC
- Then they should go to the application form link
- The details to fill the form is given there
- The applicants must read them thoroughly
- Fill the application form without any mistake
- The candidate should submit the application form and take out the print out.
APSC recruitment 2016:
The applicants who have not applied yet should do so to avoid any problem at the end. The candidates will be issued admit cards for the exam after the registration process will be over. The candidates should keep on visiting our website for any further information about the APSC recruitment 2016. The candidates should still start their preparation for the exams and not wait for the dates to be issued. We will give you all the required information at the earliest.
Official website: www.apsc.nic.in