Details about UP Scholarship Form 2017
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Posts related to||Uttar Pradesh Scholarships 2017|
|Last Date to apply for the Renewal||28th September 2017|
|Last Date for Renewal Correction||Three Date after Submit the Form of Application|
|Last Date to Submit the print out of Renewal||4th October 2017|
List of UP Scholarships 2017
- UP RMO Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- UPTU Scholarship
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- Last Date to apply for the scholarship form- 28th September 2017
- Last Date for the correction of scholarship form- 3 days after submission form of application
- Limitations to submit the print out of the scholarship form- 4th October 2017
- Profit Transfer- 10th January 2017
Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship is given by the UP State Government for those who are studying from the level of school and want to receive the scholarship on account of financial condition.
Eligibility: To take this achievable Scholarship the first candidate should be presented in class 1st to class 10th from the school authorized by Government/ Secondary Education State or Central Board.
Limits of Monthly Salary:
|Category||Annual Family Income|
|General||For Rural- Rs.19,884/-For Urban Rs,25546/-|
Application Procedure: There are two type of process to fill the application form by using the website of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship for taking part in this chance and that is:
- For Class 1st to 8th: Offline
- For Class 9th to 10th: Online
Scholarship Renewal: To apply for the renewal scholarship, first you will have to fill the online application form with the use of Registration Number during the registration process.
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017
The candidates can apply for this scholarship who is a candidate of class 11th, 12th, UG, PG and Doctoral Programs and need to get the amount to fill their dreams. First and foremost, you have to clear all doubts with the support of information.
- Courses-575 Programs under the four groups that has been classified for all the eligible by the norms of the Uttar Pradesh Government. The candidates must have joined in any of given programs in institution/ College authorized with Online Master Database.
- Registered Institution-To get this beneficial scholarship, applicants should be from a particular institution/ College with the Online Master Database and are required to serve a written application.
- Annual Family Income-Income should be less than 2,00,000 for all the General/ SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
- Scholarships Rate-After full think over the officials will be provided monthly scholarship on the basis of these following terms-
|Group||Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4|
Application Procedure- For the part, this valuable opportunity then to time being you have to check the steps to apply this online application form what we arranged which are totally officially.
Renewal of Scholarship- If you want to renew the scholarship then candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship and then read all the information carefully. The registration number will help you to clearly done all formalities.
How to apply for UP Scholarship Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website what we managed below.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find the latest section where you will see the Official Notice to know more details about the scholarship form.
- The student section will give you many links.
- Click on the suitable link to carry the application form.
- Fill all the information one by one along the demandable certificates.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of this for future use.