Rajasthan ITI Application Form
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan is going to dispatched Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019 at the official website of the department. If you are also one of the eligible students who want to join the Rajasthan ITI department take the patient for some time and download the Rajasthan Admission ITI Registration Process 2019 through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
According to the latest official notification, ITI admission dates for the academic session 2019-19 will update in the coming days. All students must be aware of the admittance process including eligibility criteria, application mode and counseling etc. Those who are willing to take admission in ITI courses in the State of Rajasthan must apply within the specified time frame.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019 Important OverView
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Rajasthan|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on as on 01/08/2019 to apply for all courses under Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Rajasthan ·
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan ITI Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- The candidates can submit Rajasthan ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- Provide all the necessary details in the application form including personal in sequence communication address and academic qualification etc.
- Net step completes the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Recheck your application before clicking of submit button.
- Take the printout of application form
How to Fill Online Application Form