MP ITI Application Form
Students who must know the accurate admission process for ITI courses in the State of Madhya Pradesh then check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online and fill MP ITI Application Form2019 very shortly through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. Our team provides an opportunity to all applied contenders to fill the MP ITI Admission form here itself according to the given instruction which is mention below.
MP ITI Application Form 2019 all complete Details
|Organization Name||The Directorates department of Madhya Pradesh|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on as on 01/08/2019 to apply for all courses under Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2019
Students must have the permanent residence in the Madhya Pradesh state and should have domicile certificate in support of the claim.
Applicant age should not be less than 14 years.
There will be no bar on the upper age limit hence; the candidate of any age can apply.
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Madhya Pradesh
Process to fill the MP ITI Application Form 2019
- First of all visit the official website of the department i.e. iti.mponline.gov.in
- Now find the concerned tab of ‘ITI Counselling’ and check on the same.
- After pressing the ITI Counselling tab, a new page will open containing registration link.
- Read all the instructions given therein and then proceed further.
- Candidates have to submit all the details information such as name, parents name, address, educational qualification etc.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph, signature at the appropriate place with all the prescribed specifications.
- Click on “Save Data” button to the save the entries in the application form.
How to Fill Online Application Form