APOSS Intermediate Results 2017
|2017||856701 (Tentative)||774528 (Tentative)||90.56 (Tentative)|
From the info provided above, we can say that the percentage of pass candidates is increasing along with the number of candidates appearing is increasing. Last year the percentages of candidates those who have passed the exam were 88.62% but this year in 2017 it is expected to be 90% or it’s above.
APOSS Inter Exam Results 2017:
APOSS Intermediate Result 2017 will be released expectedly in the last week of May 2017 and there were more than 40000 candidates those who had applied for APOSS inter exam. Candidates make sure to enter your roll number to know your marks scored in every subject. To check the APOSS Class 12th Result 2017 login to its official website of the board i.e. www.apopenschool.org. Candidates can check their result by using their roll number of the board and also provides the facility for viewing the result through roll number wise. All the candidates are informed that here we will update your result as it will be officially declared by the board officials.
How to get APOSS Open School Intermediate Examination Result 2017?
- Firstly, candidates are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. apopenschool.org.
- On the home page, hit on what’s new updates.
- Select the APOSS Intermediate Examination Result, April 2017
- Enter your exam roll number, name, and date of birth.
- Click on the submit option and get the score card of the exam.
- Save it and take a print out of the result page for future use.