ANU 2nd, 4th Sem Regular Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Name of the Examination||UG Semester’s Exam|
|Name of the Courses||UG|
|Name of the semesters||2nd and 4th Semesters|
|Date of exam||March/April 2017|
|Result Status||Update Soon|
|Category||Merit List/ Result|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Result 2017
The ANU University will be going to declare the results for the last semesters soon for various UG courses. The University offers various UG and PG courses including the BA, B.Sc, B.Com General and Hons courses as well as PG courses including MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and other courses. And every year the university conducts the semester’s examination also for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year. Candidates can check their respective results available on ANU’s website.
ANU UG Revaluation Result 2017
After the declaration of the results online, the authority of the Nagarjuna University will start inviting applications for the revaluation, rechecking, and re-totaling process online. So candidates who are not happy with their exam outcome can apply for the re-checking and re-totaling of that specific exam paper online for which he or she has to submit the filled application along with the application fees receipt. If after rechecking or re-totaling of the exam paper, the candidate will again not satisfied with his or her result or gets failed in the exam then he or she can give the semester exam again as the supplementary exam which will be going to conduct after the revaluation result declaration. The results for the revaluation and rechecking will be available in the same official website.
Steps to Check ANU UG Regular 1st 2nd Year Result 2017
- Go to ANU University’s official website.
- Look for the Examination section at the home page.
- In the Examination section, candidates are required to find the required examination result link.
- Click on the link and fill the details inside the page.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit icon.
- After clicking on the submit icon, the candidate will find the result page displayed in front of the screen.
- Download the scorecard for future reference.