Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ResultsAlertac.in/
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/192651194570454
whatsapp Group link : https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/KwEht1SPvZK7ROTo4Rk6lG
You Tube Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiv4W5-EK2TSYwD7oFkLVw
नोट – यदि स्टूडेंट्स को किसी भी यूनिवर्सिटी के बीएससी के प्रथम वर्ष का टाइम टेबल एडमिट कार्ड इत्यादि डाउनलोड करने में समस्या आ रही हो तो आप निचे अपनी समस्या कमेंट कर सकते है – हमारी टीम द्वारा आपकी पूरी सहायता की जाएगी इतना नहीं टाइम टेबल का अपडेट्स पाने के लिए भी आप अपनी डिटेल्स निचे कमेंट कर सकते है – हमारी टीम आपकी इसमें भी पूरी सहायता करेगी !!
Indian Air Force (IAF) has as of late declare the Recruitment for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or the two Groups ‘X and Y’ Trades. There are numerous Candidates who filled there Application structure. The Process of Submitting Application structure was Conducted Online. The Application Process is Started from 01.07.2019 and will be End on 18.07.2019. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Download Group X & Y Phase 2 Exam (PFT) Admit Cards – Available NOW
Indian Air Force is going to lead a composed Exam. The composed test has Scheduled in the long stretch of 21 September to 24 September 2019. The qualified candidates will gather for test/composed test for these posts. So all the up-and-comer whose submitting of the application structure under the qualification criteria is fitting to stay in contact with formally site for most recent updates test and concede card. Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 For Phase 1 Info. Is Given Below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-07-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2019 (Extended to 18-07-2019)
- Dates for Online Exam: 21-09-2019 to 24-09-2019
- Admit Card Availability: September 2019
IAF Airman Group X and Y Phase 01 Online Exam Date : Mentioned In The Admit CardIAF Airman Group X and Y Phase 02 PFT Exam Date : Nov 2019 (Mentioned In The Admit Card)
Applicants are required to download the concede cards from the site and adhere to the directions given in that. Up-and-comer may please take note of that concede cards won’t send by the post. At Present IAF didn’t give the Admit Card of Airman Group X and Y. Be that as it may, IAF will give the Admit Card soon on its site when IAF will give the call letter we will transfer it here.
Qualified competitors will be sent Provisional Admit Cards for Phase-I of testing on their individual email IDs during the period of September 2019 (which they will download and take shading printout and will convey the equivalent to the assessment focus upon the arrival of online test as demonstrated on their separate Admit Cards)
The most effective method to Download Indian Air Force Airman Admit Card :-
- From the outset applicant should go official site of Indian Air Force for example www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that snap on the “Enrollment Airmen” connect.
- This connection will lead you to focal Airman Selection Board page.
- Discover the alternative of “Applicant” and snap on that choice.
- After that a “Download Admit Card” connection will show up.
- Applicant should fill the necessary data for example Special enrollment No. and Candidate secret key.
- At last Candidate can Download their particular Admit card
Stage – II
Applicants need to report at the stipulated date and time for Phase – II at the assigned Airmen Selection Center alongside following records:-
- Shading print out of Admit Card for stage – II.
- Shading Print out of appropriately filled application structure downloaded on finishing of online enrollment.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for composing.
- Eight duplicates of UN-bore witness to later (which was utilized for the online application registration)passport size shading photo.
- Unique and four self-bore witness to photograph duplicates of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for check of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Unique and four self-bore witness to photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (material for a long time Diploma Course holders when English isn’t a subject in Diploma Course).
- Unique and four self-bore witness to photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.OR Original and four self-authenticated photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets everything being equal.
- Authentication for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), testament for children of serving/resigned/perished Air Force non military personnel representatives paid out of de fence gauges are to be downloaded by and large, from the download segment of CASB web-based interface and brought along while announcing for stage – II of the assessment.
- For Candidates released from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organization.Original and four Self-authenticated photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as gave from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization).
Unique Phase – I concede card utilized during Phase – I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator signature.
NOC in unique and 4 self-authenticated photocopies from the business for competitors directly serving in any administration association (if material).
Unique and four self-bore witness to photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ declaration (if relevant)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
It comprise of 1.6 Km rush to be finished inside 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Applicants will likewise need to finish 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats inside the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.