AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Number of the post||207 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last date to Apply||10th June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Delhi, must have the MBBS and BDS Degree from approved university.
To get the information about the age limit of the candidate, he or she has to look the age limit criteria for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs in its official notification.
Candidates are not required to pay any application fees for the AIIMS Delhi jobs.
The final selection of the applicant is made by checking the performance of the candidate in the interview round.
Candidate will get the salary which comes in the range of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the Grade Pay of 5,400INR.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details
There are lots of vacant positions available in the AIIMS Delhi which the authority will be going to fill by recruiting deserving and capable candidates for various posts including the Blood Bank, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Rheumatology, CTVS, Emergency medicine, Laboratory medicine, neuro-radiology, Neurology, psychiatry, radiology, orthopedic, surgery, pediatrics and other jobs. Candidates who want to make their career in these fields are required to fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission that is 10thJune 2017. Apart from this, candidate can also check and grab the details about the AIIMS Delhi Age Criteria, Qualification required, and other details available here and on its official notification.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Delhi JR Jobs 2017
- Go to its official website aiims.edu.
- Check the link to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment present in the career section.
- Read all the terms and conditions as well as the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Delhi position.
- If the candidate is eligible for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs, then he or she can fill the application form by entering the correct details inside the application form.
- Crosscheck all the details mentioned in the form.
- Pay the application fees and attach the documents & certificates mentioned in the notification and submit it before the last date of submission.
- Take the hard copy or download the filled application form which you can use in future.
All India Institute of Medical Association
The AIIMS Delhi which is also known as the All India Institute of Medical Science located in New Delhi came into existence in 1956 year under the Ministry of Health Department, India. The authority is responsible for providing the world class medical treatment and services to the Indian citizen as well as it also provides the medical education to its candidates who want to make their career in the medical field. AIIMS is located in different cities of India.