www.tnpsc.gov.in Group 2 hall ticket 2017
- Name of the Department: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Group 2
- Total Number of Post: 438 Vacancies
- Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Examination–II (CCSE-2)
- Exam Date: 6th August 2017
- Admit card status: Available
- Written Test Marks: 300 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Time Duration: 3 hour
- Subjects: General Studies, Aptitude, Mental Ability, General English, and Tamil.
- Result publication date: Will be announced after written exam
- Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in | www.tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Group 2 CCSE-II Exam Pattern 2017
Exam paper consists of multiple choice objective type questions. There are total 200 questions in the exam paper and the total marks for the exam paper is 300. Time given to the candidate to complete exam paper is 3 hours. Questions will be from General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test, General English/ Tamil. Minimum qualifying marks for the written exam is 90.
TNPSC Group 2 CCSE-II Exam Result 2017
The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post. Recruitment Authority will prepare the merit list of candidates based on marks obtained. The result of the TNSPC CCSE II Exam will be published online. Those who will get selected for Group 2 Post will be given a Salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/- (PB-1) per month. For the moment, all the interested candidates will have to wait for the TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 to be available and pass the first hurdle which is the written test.