SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Exam Date||1st to 20th August 2017|
|Date for notification||16th May 2017|
|Last date for Application Form submission||19th June 2017|
|Admit Card status||Available Soon|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Exam|
|Exam Date for tier 2||Second Week of November 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter|
If the candidate is looking for the CGL Admit card for tier 1 exam then he or she can download the admit card document from its official website by following simple steps and by entering the registration number, and name of the candidate along with the date of birth. By using these details you will find the admit card document in front of your screen. You can get the information and data about the exam schedule from its direct link.
Staff Selection Commission
The Staff Selection Commission is one of the well-known Indian organizations whose main function is to recruit candidates for various posts available in the Ministries and departments of the Government of India and in its subordinate offices. Its main headquarter is located at New Delhi India. There are around 7 regional offices and 2 sub-regional offices located in India which are headed by a regional director and deputy director. Every year the SSC releases various job notifications to recruit candidates for its various departments.
Steps to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
- Go to its official website ssc.nic.in.
- On its landing page, candidate has to search for the link SSC CGL Admit Card Download.
- Click on the link and you will find the login page displayed in front of your screen.
- In the redirected page, you have to enter few details including the application number and date of birth.
- After submitting the details you will find the admit card page displayed in front of your screen.
- Now you can download your hall ticket image or can take the hard copy of it.