www.mpsc.gov.in Agriculture Service Officer Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||MPSC Agriculture Services Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Agriculture Service and Officer|
|Number of vacancies||79 Posts|
|Hall Ticket for Preliminary Exam||17th July 2017|
|Date for Preliminary exam||30th July 2017|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||Available Soon|
|Date of main exam||17th December 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
The authority has decided to conduct the preliminary exam for the post of Agriculture Service and Officer on 30th July 2017 at its various affiliated centers. The shortlisted candidates will be going to appear for the main exam which will conduct soon after the preliminary exam. Candidate who is shortlisted from both the exams will be going to appear for the interview round. On the basis of the candidate’s score in all the exams the authority will decide about the candidate’s selection. To appear for the exam, one has to download the admit card and carry the hall ticket along with him at the time of the exam. Along with Hall Ticket, the candidate must carry the identity proof also including Driving License, Aadhar Card, and other documents.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Exam 2017
This is to inform you that the authority will be going to conduct the preliminary exam on 30thJuly 2017. To prepare well for the exam, you have to check the sample papers as well as the practice papers and try to solve the test papers to build your confidence. To appear in the exam, the candidate must have the admit card document which he or she can download it from its official website and has to carry the admit card at the exam center. This is to inform that the candidate must arrive at their exam center one hour before the exam starts. The main exam will be going to conduct after the result declaration of the preliminary exam.
Steps to Download Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Service Hall Ticket 2017
- Open the official website of MPSC that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On its homepage you will find the number of links and you have to search for the Admit Card download link.
- After finding out the link, click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, you will find the new redirected page where you have to mention few details including the application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the download icon.
- You will then get Call Letter page in the PDF format.
- Download the page and take the print out of the page which you can use in future.